MOOS Project Viewer is a Microsoft Project viewer that can open any MS Project file type (.mpp, .mpt, .mpx, .xml) for any Microsoft Project version (2000, 2003, 2007, 2010). Available views: WBS, Gantt chart, task sheet, resource sheet, resource usage, tracking Gantt. It is running on any Java...DOWNLOAD
|Business & Productivity Tools||Desktop|
|Home & Personal||Internet & Networking|
|Multimedia & Design||Operating Systems|
TOPOWIN is a state-wide register of the German Topographic Cartographies, the German Basic Cartography and of localities with geo references in different coordinate systems. It is also a topographic information system. In the division of planning and execution of economical and scientific projects frequently topographic documents are used. The program TOPOWIN makes information available of the official topographic cartographies and the German Basic Cartography from the entire national territory in suitable graphic views. It accomplishes different coordinate transformations and inquiries. The program was developed under co-operation of the land surveying authorities of many German Federal States. For the first time in the previous version TOPO (for DOS) and later in TOPOWIN state-wide topographic information were arranged for the data technical evaluation. The program is for consulting engineers, planning authorities and users of topographic maps a useful and versatile tool. The topographical maps of different standards, required for a project, can be determined by the entering of known parameters or by the direct selection from overview graphics and from sorted lists. By the investigation of topographical records on the basis of known places, a data base with more then 105.000 places and residential districts is available. The program TOPOWIN calculates with Gauss Krueger coordinates and Geographic Coordinates refering to the Potsdam Datum (Bessel ellipsoid with central point Rauenberg). It also works with UTM coordinates and UTMRef coordinates in the NATO standard, which refer to the datum ETRS89 (GRS80 / WGS84, geocentric).
- Geodaten German Topo - A volume of data with map names, map numbers, corner coordinates and completing data of all official topographic maps of the Federal Republic of Germany. TK25, TK50, TK100 and TK200.
- TRANSDAT (English) - TRANSDAT Geosoftware executes coordinate transformations and geodetic datum shifts between lots of coordinate and reference systems of America, Australasia, Europe, Germany spec. and world-wide. The NTv2 standard with national grid files is supported
- TRANSDAT (Deutsch) - TRANSDAT Coordinate Conversion supports thousands of coordinate systems and geodetic datum shifts, user-defined systems, INSPIRE, NTv2, BeTA2007, GPS, continental drift, many file systems, ESRI-Shape and much more with highest accuracy.
- Desktop Ruler - A Virtual ruler - very useful with spreadsheets, graphic utilities and programming tools. Offers adjustable size, color and transparency, 90 degrees rotation, scale in chosen units, and several behaviors in interaction with mouse and screen.
- GEODLL32 (Deutsch) - In the DLL GeoDLL geodesic functions like 2D and 3D coordinate transformation, datum changes, meridian strip changes, NTv2, distance calculation, map functions, Digital Elevation Models ec. are contained to bind them into own WINDOWS applications.
- GEODLL32 (English) - In the DLL GeoDLL geodesic functions like 2D and 3D coordinate transformation, datum changes, meridian strip changes, NTv2, distance calculation, map functions, Digital Elevation Models ec. are contained to bind them into own WINDOWS applications.
- SEVENPAR (English) - SEVENPAR calculaties exact parameter sets for the Spatial Helmert or Molodensky Transformation with seven or three parameters, which are used for accurate geodetic datum shifts between different reference systems for coordinate transformations.
- EMAS (Electro Meridian Analysis System) - EMAS 2005 is comprised of a measuring device and application software. It uses the Ryodoraku theory which was invented in Japan and had been used for more than 50 years. It guides you in measuring 24 points on the hands and feet in just three minutes
- APFill - Ink Coverage Meter - Ink usage is usually described by the printer manufactures as so many pages of A4 using 5% coverage. This software helps you calculate ink, toner coverage on page before printing expressed as a percentage.
- Seterra - Seterra is a challenging geography program with 70 different exercises. Learn about countries, capitals, flags and cities all over the world! Examples of exercises: countries in Europe; American states; American state capitals, etc...
- Excel List Compare
- Import Wizard
- Toad for MySQL
- TOAD for Oracle Freeware
- DBF Viewer 2000
- Access Password Get
- DBPut data transfer
- Full Convert Enterprise
- Small Library Organizer Pro
- Reportizer Viewer
- DBF Converter
- Credit Money Machine Net
- DBF Doctor
- jZip Review
- License4J Review
- USB Secure Review
- iTestBot Review
- AbsoluteTelnet Telnet / SSH Client Review
- conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX Review
- conaito PPT2SWF SDK Review
- FastPictureViewer Review
- Ashkon MP3 Tag Editor Review
- Video Mobile Converter Review