The Bat! is a powerful, highly configurable, yet easy to use, email client for the casual user or the power user, the home or the office. Unlimited multiple accounts and multiple users Familiar Explorer-style folders for organizing messages Easily configurable user interface with message...DOWNLOAD
|Business & Productivity Tools||Desktop|
|Home & Personal||Internet & Networking|
|Multimedia & Design||Operating Systems|
SEVENPAR (English) Download
SEVENPAR is a tool for the calculation of highly exact transformation parameters for the Spatial Helmert and Molodensky Transformation, which make possible precise coordinate transformations from one reference system into another. The determined transformation parameters can be entered directly into suitable transformation software, e.g. TRANSDAT Coordinate Transformations, or into the calculation software of GPS receivers to do exact coordinate transformations. The seven or three transformation parameters are computed with a set of individual identical points. Those are points with known coordinates in both reference systems (geodetic datum). Cartesian coordinates, geographical coordinates or UTM coordinates with or wihtout ellipsoidal height using the ellipsoid dimensions are suitable. Identical measuring points of higher order can be usually inquired or referred by the official institutions for measurement. The necessary ellipsoid half-axes and flattenings are available in the program for the selection from lists. The coordinates of the identical points are tested intensively on outliers and deviations by different statistic procedures. The quality of the computed parameters is documented by a residual matrix and by the computation of the middle, maximum and root mean square (RMS) deviations. The seven parameters of the Spatial Helmert Transformation are calculated in the three most usual standards Coordinate Frame Rotation, Position Vector Transformation and European Standard ISO 19111. The three parameters for Molodenky parameter sets are calculated using the Standard Molodensky Transformation. The program has a user-selectable English, German and Spanish interface and comes with extensive bi-language online help. It can be run on most common networks and it is possible to use Terminal Services on WINDOWS Servers. The client installations are done automatically.
- TRANSDAT (Deutsch) - TRANSDAT Coordinate Conversion supports thousands of coordinate systems and geodetic datum shifts, user-defined systems, INSPIRE, NTv2, BeTA2007, GPS, continental drift, many file systems, ESRI-Shape and much more with highest accuracy.
- GEODLL32 (Deutsch) - In the DLL GeoDLL geodesic functions like 2D and 3D coordinate transformation, datum changes, meridian strip changes, NTv2, distance calculation, map functions, Digital Elevation Models ec. are contained to bind them into own WINDOWS applications.
- GEODLL32 (English) - In the DLL GeoDLL geodesic functions like 2D and 3D coordinate transformation, datum changes, meridian strip changes, NTv2, distance calculation, map functions, Digital Elevation Models ec. are contained to bind them into own WINDOWS applications.
- TRANSDAT (English) - TRANSDAT Geosoftware executes coordinate transformations and geodetic datum shifts between lots of coordinate and reference systems of America, Australasia, Europe, Germany spec. and world-wide. The NTv2 standard with national grid files is supported
- CalcCoord - transforms cartesian, spherical and cylindrical coordinates (5 languages)
- TOPOWIN - TOPOWIN is a state-wide register of the German topographic cartographies and of localities with geo references in different coordinate systems. It also is a topographic information system.
- ORTWIN - ORTWIN is a program for the inquiry of localities in Germany. It finds postal zip codes, telephone pre selections, coordinates. It performs perimeter searches and distance calculations. It finds landscapes, natural units, snow- and wind load zones.
- Canvas GIS Advanced (Mac) - CANVAS 9 Advanced GIS Mapping Edition: Direct support for Geographic Information System data. You can take measurements in geographic coordinates, import any popular GIS file types into unlimited numbers of automatically aligned overlapping layers.
- Canvas GIS Advanced - CANVAS 9 Advanced GIS Mapping Edition includes direct support for Geographic Information System data. Take measurements in geographic coordinates, import any popular GIS file types into unlimited numbers of automatically aligned overlapping layers.
- Calc 3D Pro - Calculator for statistic, function plottting, vectors, matrices, complex numbers, coordinates, intersections. For objects like point, line, plane and sphere distances, intersections, volume, area of squeres, area of a triangle can be calculated.
- Free PowerPoint Templates
- Excel List Compare
- TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software
- PMM Personal Memory Manager
- The Myspace Editor
- Rotating Shift Schedules for Your People
- Outlook Message Autofill
- Excel Invoice Template
- Customer Invoice Template
- MyCafeCup Internet Cafe WiFi CyberCafe Software.
- Rapid PDF Count
- Project Management
- Full Convert Enterprise
- TATEMS Fleet Maintenance Software
- Vehicle Fleet Manager
- Word Viewer
- jZip Review
- License4J Review
- USB Secure Review
- iTestBot Review
- AbsoluteTelnet Telnet / SSH Client Review
- conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX Review
- conaito PPT2SWF SDK Review
- FastPictureViewer Review
- Ashkon MP3 Tag Editor Review
- Video Mobile Converter Review