WinRAR is a 32-bit/64-bit Windows version of RAR Archiver, the powerful archiver and archive manager. WinRARs main features are very strong general and multimedia compression, solid compression, archive protection from damage, processing of ZIP and other non-RAR archives, scanning archives for...DOWNLOAD
|Android||Business & Productivity Tools|
|Games||Home & Personal|
|Internet & Networking||Multimedia & Design|
This program will help you to handle the same documents with different programs.
QuickFolders adds its menus into the standard system menu of Open or Save File dialog. So, you will see a list of recently visited folders and opened or saved files and a list of favorite folders just right-clicking in any place of dialog's title bar or pressing ALT+SPACE keys.
QuickFolders also adds a special button into the Open and Save File Dialogs. Click this button to gain the access to QuickFolders' menus.
You can access this menu within both Standard Windows and MicrosoftR Office family Open and Save dialogs.
With QuickFolders you can create a list of the favotite folders that will be kept in the system menu and will be available in a one mouse click.
The history of recently visited folders and opened or saved files will be placed in the system menu too, so you will be able to open last visited folder or open a file in one click.
An ordinary Open File dialog turns into full-featured browser with the help of QuickFolders. You can use all power of IntelliMouse Explorer compatible mice in these dialogs: just click Back and Forward button of your mouse to browse visited folders. If you do not have IntelliMouseR Explorer compatible mouse, you can use keyboard shortcuts or use emulation of Back and Forward buttons with an ordinary ones.
QuickFolders will help you to customize Windows and Microsoft Office family Places bar.
QuickFolders will make Open and Save File dialogs transparent, so they will not consume screen space anymore. You will be able to see the contents of the file you are working with or what the program do when you are opening a file.
Turn those old boring Open and Save File dialogs into the power tool that helps, using lots of QuickFolders options!
Start saving your time with QuickFolders NOW!
Requirements: Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003
Access | Application | Clear File History | Document | Easy | Favorite Folder | Favorite Folders | File Folder | File Folder Locking | File Folder Rename | File History | Files | Folder Manager | History | Manage | Manager | Open Save Dialog | Save | Transparent | Transparent Window
- Accessor - Quick access to main Windows functions, folders, documents means review of File System, creation of favourite folders list, access to Control Panel contents, quick termination of programs, process administration, CD-ROM control and many others.
- Direct Folders - Direct Folders allows you access most recent and favorite files and folders directly from the File Open and File Save dialog boxes, as well as Explorer, WinZip and WinRAR. Direct Folders can also automatically resize file dialogs and much more!
- eXtra Buttons - Ultimate desktop enhancement. Allows to minimize to tray, setup window transparency, pin window on top, duplicate window, bookmark applications and folders, collapse window to the caption bar, minimize to box, move window to another monitor and more.
- Access Folders - Access Folders is a fine Windows enhancement that keeps all of your directories and sub-directories within easy reach. The program integrates into Windows' standard Save As/Open dialogs which are used by most applications.
- Manage Folder Now - Manage Folder Now allows you to hide folder or quick jump your folders.You can keep your personal data away from others.Launch of it is password protected.It is also a fastest way to access your frequently used folders in the context menu.
- Listary - Listary allows you to access your favorite folders and recent documents instantly from everywhere. A bunch of useful commands and your currently opened folders in all applications are also listed for quick access.
- RecentX - RecentX gives instant access to recently used Files, Folders, Programs and Websites. It automatically tracks these recent items. No need to add your favorite files, etc. Common file operations can be performed without using a file manager.
- Handy Folders - You need to get to a location and you're tired of constant roaming about this multilevel folder structure? Install Handy Folders and get instant access to whatever you need. Here you can get to a location through different, yet equally short ways.
- Blue Explorer - BlueExplorer is a powerful file manager. It's a replacement of Windows Explorer. Its new features like SuperView, Quick Go List let you can open the folder and file immediately.
- Quick Access Folders & Files - Quick Access Folders & Files is an efficient desktop enhancement tool and a powerful explorer assistant . it could greatly increase the speed when users open or access folders / files / web sites (single or in batch ) or execute programs.
- Total Commander
- Hard Drive Mechanic
- Export Lotus Notes Address Book
- Notes to Outlook
- Secure File Vault
- EASEUS Partition Manager
- Drive Discovery
- BootIt Next Generation
- DiskSavvy Server
- Hard Drive Mechanic
- Active SMART
- Outlook Recovery
- FlashPhoenix Photo Recovery
- Recovery For SQL Server
- jZip Review
- License4J Review
- USB Secure Review
- iTestBot Review
- AbsoluteTelnet Telnet / SSH Client Review
- conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX Review
- conaito PPT2SWF SDK Review
- FastPictureViewer Review
- Ashkon MP3 Tag Editor Review
- Video Mobile Converter Review