|Android||Business & Productivity Tools|
|Games||Home & Personal|
|Internet & Networking||Multimedia & Design|
Minimize to tray
Minimize To Tray is a small but powerful utility which is only needed to be installed to bring the hide-to-tray ability online in the quickest and easiest way: you can hide application by shortcut key or you may choose applications which will be always minimized to system tray.
Minimize, hide any application to system tray, you can use it like boss key. Hide them all! You can minimize application by shortcut key. You may choose applications which will be always minimized to tray, it's really easy to use. Minimize them all now! You can hide them too! It does not require any additional configuration. Minimize To Tray supports Windows Vista. Minimize To Tray hiding all windows applications. Free support after buy included.
Minimize To Tray is an award winning Windows application designed for improvement of standard Windows taskbar. Minimize To Tray allows to hide any running program to system tray area (aka notification area).
Minimize To Tray tested under Windows 2000, Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP (all editions), Windows Vista (all editions).
All Windows application can be hidden to tray using Minimize To Tray system utility.
For example Minimize To Tray supports Microsoft Office 2007, Internet Explorer, Adobe Photoshop CS3, Outlook Express, Media Player, Thunderbird, FireFox, Opera, Foobar, Putty, WinAmp etc.
You can use Minimize To Tray to hide running programs or games on your work computer from boss.
Lightweight and ease of use of this small system utility noted by many of our customers and reviewers.
The software makes it easy to manage the applications and the task bar does not remain filled up with the opened programs. It’s good utility software to be installed to your personal computers.
Try it and you'll like it!
Requirements: Intel Pentium processor 32MB of RAM (64MB recommended) 2MB of available hard-disk space.
Boss Key | Hide | Hide Application | Hide System Tray | Hide to tray | Hide Tray | Hide Window | Minimize | Minimize All Windows | Minimize Application | Minimize Outlook | Minimize Program | Minimize To Tray | Minimize Waste | Minimize Windows | Mp3 minimize | System Tray | Tray Minimize
- Hide Window Hotkey - Hide applications window or close them completely through Mouse Hotkey or Keyboard Hotkey.Resize your programs automatically,such as maximize,minimize,normal,minimize to tray.Set specific windows transparency and arrange the windows on taskbar.
- EscapeClose Pro - A tiny utility, allowing you to close or minimize or hide the active window by pressing the Esc button. Now you can use a mask to select files in standard Windows Explorer by pressing the keys *, + and - on the numeric keypad! (like old NC)
- PS Tray Factory - PS Tray Factory is a system tray icons manager that will allows you to: hide low-activity icons from a system tray into special menu,change the order of icons in the system tray (sort tray icons),restore icons in system tray at crash Explorer.
- EPC Title Bar Changer - EPC Title Bar Changer is intended to change the title bar and title icon of any windows,which can change text and icon of any window's title bar,add antiboss key(hot key) to minimize or close all windows or hide all tray icons.
- Actual Window Minimizer - Use Actual Window Minimizer for more practical and effortless window management. The tool offers various ways of manual and automatic window minimization to the system tray or any desktop spot. Avoid taskbar clutter - minimize your windows anywhere!
- eXtra Buttons - Ultimate desktop enhancement. Allows to minimize to tray, setup window transparency, pin window on top, duplicate window, bookmark applications and folders, collapse window to the caption bar, minimize to box, move window to another monitor and more.
- TrayIcon Pro - TrayIcon Pro lets you quickly run your favorite applications and folders directly from the system tray and add icons for these applications and folders to the tray itself, or into menus that sit behind icons in the tray.
- TweakWindow - TweakWindow is a handy window enhancement utility with a wealth of options. You can set your own transparency options, hide, minimize, roll up, place window on top of all others, ghost it or even change a window's icon/title. Try it FREE now!
- IntegryDESK - IntegryDesk enhances desktop management and window navigation. Organize you icons into cascading popup launch panels, access any file, folder in one click, minimize windows to tray, roll them up/down, put on top and even make them semi-transparent!
- Actual Window Manager - Actual Window Manager is a suite of over 50 innovative tools, letting users change their interaction with windows in many new exciting ways: minimize windows to tray or to an icon on the desktop, apply transparency, roll up, pin on top, resize, etc.
- KDT Soft. Recover Product Key Demo
- UltraISO Premium
- Volume Serial Number Editor
- Manage PC Shutdown
- Crap Cleaner
- Minimize to tray
- Shutdown Lock
- Comodo System Cleaner
- Turn Off Monitor
- Perfect Uninstaller
- System Mechanic Professional
- System Cleaner
- WinTools.net Professional
- Smart Defrag
- Advanced Task Scheduler
- USB Secure
- NETGATE Registry Cleaner
- PTFB Pro
- jZip Review
- License4J Review
- USB Secure Review
- iTestBot Review
- AbsoluteTelnet Telnet / SSH Client Review
- conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX Review
- conaito PPT2SWF SDK Review
- FastPictureViewer Review
- Ashkon MP3 Tag Editor Review
- Video Mobile Converter Review