|Business & Productivity Tools||Desktop|
|Home & Personal||Internet & Networking|
|Multimedia & Design||Operating Systems|
Cost: $0.00 USD
Size: 4.1 MB
Download Counter: 195
Activity | Custom Expressions | Education | Markup Language | Mathematical Curves | Mathematical Expressions Editor | Mathematical Fonts | Mathematical Game | Mathematical Games | Mathematical Puzzle | Mathematics | Mathematics ppc | Mathml | Presentation & Content Markup | Regular Expressions | Typesetting | Typesetting System
- Formulator MathML Weaver - Powerful interactive mathematical expressions editor that uses visual editing and allows creating mathematical equations through simple point-and-click technique. It is the intelligent software, aware of presentation or semantics face of mathematics.
- Formulator API - Powerful interactive mathematical expressions editor that uses visual editing and allows creating mathematical equations through simple point-and-click technique. It is the intelligent software, aware of presentation or semantics face of mathematics.
- SciWriter - SciWriter is an XML based WYSIWYM word processor that completely integrates writing mathematics and text in the same environment. The native document format of soft4science SciWriter is a subset of XHTML 1.1 and MathML 2.0
- Gerolf Markup Shredder - The typesetting program that uses TeX for document conversion from HTML to PDF
- EMSolution_Algebra_Inequalities - 54806 solved algebraic inequalities arranged by complexity and solution methods. Comprehensive explaining material available in two languages. Special options to develop didactic materials, variant tests and lesson plans. MathML support.
- LeoCalculator - LeoCalculator is an application for performing calculation of mathematical expressions these could include not only basic operations but also functions and brackets. LeoCalculator also permits to use of predefined variables.
- Jep - Jep is a Java library for parsing and evaluating mathematical expressions. With this package you can allow your users to enter an arbitrary formula as a string, and instantly evaluate it. Jep supports user defined variables, constants, and functions.
- MathCalc - The MathCalc calculate mathematical expressions. The expressions entered, you can save into formula lists. You can plot 2D charts by means tabular data, importing the data from files, or using Cartesian, polar or parametric functions.
- Dicom Unit Aware Calculator - Dicom is the first ever unit aware calculator of its kind that deals with dimensions of physical quantities in mathematical expression. Dicom enables calculations, conversions, and documentations in one place, at absolutely no cost.
- Rapid-Pi - Rapid-Pi is an add-on for Microsoft Word (and other word processors) that provides a new, fast way to enter mathematical formulas, equations and expressions into documents. Rapid-Pi's text-based input is a simply faster way to input math.
- Free A+ Certification Exam Study Guide
- PC OMR
- SY0-101 CompTIA Security+
- CrissCross Crossword Puzzle Compiler
- Formulator Tarsia
- Guitar Chords
- Excel Automated Grader (Marker)
- 220-301 CompTIA A+ Hardware (2003)
- WinHKI Checksum-Calculator Anti-Virus
- Test Maker
- MaxType PRO Typing Tutor
- eLMS Pro
- SOLO Typing Tutor 9
- CIW Foundations practice tests.
- Test Constructor
- AceReader Pro (For Mac)
- Guitar Chords
- jZip Review
- License4J Review
- USB Secure Review
- iTestBot Review
- AbsoluteTelnet Telnet / SSH Client Review
- conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX Review
- conaito PPT2SWF SDK Review
- FastPictureViewer Review
- Ashkon MP3 Tag Editor Review
- Video Mobile Converter Review