The Bat! is a powerful, highly configurable, yet easy to use, email client for the casual user or the power user, the home or the office. Unlimited multiple accounts and multiple users Familiar Explorer-style folders for organizing messages Easily configurable user interface with message...DOWNLOAD
|Android||Business & Productivity Tools|
|Games||Home & Personal|
|Internet & Networking||Multimedia & Design|
PLT Export for SolidWorks Download
PLT Export for SolidWorks is a HPGL Plot PLT file export add-in for SolidWorks?®. This add-in gives SolidWorks the ability to export geometric data from a SolidWorks drawing document to a HPGL PLT file.
PLT Export for SolidWorks reads curve data from a SolidWorks drawing document and converts it into corresponding pen movements in a HPGL Plot file.
PLT Export for SolidWorks is very easy to use. Once installed, it automatically loads itself into SolidWorks and adds a new submenu called "PLTExport" to the SolidWorks menu.
The 'PLTExport' menu consists of the following commands:
# Export - Export objects to a PLT file
# Help - Display the PLT Export for SolidWorks help file
# Register - Register your copy of PLT Export for SolidWorks
# About - Display the PLT Export for SolidWorks About box
PLT Export for SolidWorks comes with detailed documentation for each command as well as a tutorial to get you started in the shortest possible time.
The PLT File Format
HPGL is the Hewlett-Packard Graphics Language designed for specifying 2D graphical information for the HP range of plotters. It was not intended as an interchange format but some software suppliers use it as such. HPGL is a command set embedded in the ROM of pen plotters to help reduce the work required by applications programmers to create plotted output. HPGL uses two-letter mnemonics as instructions for drawing lines, circles, text, and simple symbols. HPGL is the primary printer control language used by Hewlett-Packard plotters. It later became a standard for almost all plotters.
- HPGL Import for IntelliCAD - HPGL Import for IntelliCAD is a Hewlett Packard Graphics Language (HPGL) plot PLT file import plug-in for IntelliCAD powered applications. This plug-in gives IntelliCAD powered applications the ability to import geometric data from HPGL PLT files.
- AutoPlot - AutoPlot allows users to Plot off large drawing sets with just a few key strokes. AutoPlot Automatically builds an AutoCad script file that allows the user to print / plot off large drawing sets with just a few key strokes.
- VeryPDF PCL Converter (PCL to PDF) - VeryPDF PCL Converter quickly converts PCL files to PDF files as well as TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, PCX files. VeryPDF PCL Converter can be used to create either bitmap files (PCX, TIF, JPEG, BMP etc.) at various resolutions or searchable PDF files.
- 2D / 3D CAD Import .NET: DWG, DXF, PLT - CAD Import .NET is an easy-to-use API for reading AutoCAD DXF, DWG and HPGL PLT in C#, VB.NET and other Microsoft Visual Studio environments. It is programmed completely in C#. Demos: Viewer, Editor, Import, Add Entities, MergeFiles, ViewerControl.
- STL Export for IntelliCAD - STL Export for IntelliCAD is a Stereolithography STL file export plug-in for IntelliCAD powered applications. This plug-in gives IntelliCAD powered applications the ability to export geometric data to ASCII and Binary STL files.
- MathCalc - The MathCalc calculate mathematical expressions. The expressions entered, you can save into formula lists. You can plot 2D charts by means tabular data, importing the data from files, or using Cartesian, polar or parametric functions.
- PloView - PloView displays PDF, HPGL, HPGL-2, HP RTL, Image files at high speed. It can be output to plotter, printer, and can be saved as TIFF, PDF, DXF, JPEG, Bitmap, IGES, EMF file. It can be insert and edit the comment.
- Antaeus - Antaeus is a utility that provides simple way to explore data plots that can be used to confirm or deny the merits of statistical analyses. In Antaeus, the scatter plots become a world of navigable data visualization.
- PloComp - PloComp displays PDF/ HPGL/Image files at high speed. It can be display maximum of 15 file in pilles. It can be output to plotter, printer, and can be saved as TIFF, PDF, DXF, JPEG, Bitmap, IGES, EMF file. It can be insert and edit the comment.
- dwgPlotX - dwgPlotX is a tool to batch plot and script-process AutoCAD drawings. It features an intuitive interface, various batch scripting assist tools, a scheduler and a file re-namer utility. (Compatible with both AutoCAD full and LT).
- PDF Info
- Zortam Mp3 Media Studio
- PDF Vista
- Name Maker LE
- KB Piano
- Photo Effects
- Universal Converter
- Wavepad Audio Editor
- Media Encoder Console
- Wall Photo Maker
- Zortam Mp3 Media Studio
- Usability Studio
- MakeUp Pilot
- Wire Pilot
- Vocal Remover
- A Ruler for Windows
- jZip Review
- License4J Review
- USB Secure Review
- iTestBot Review
- AbsoluteTelnet Telnet / SSH Client Review
- conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX Review
- conaito PPT2SWF SDK Review
- FastPictureViewer Review
- Ashkon MP3 Tag Editor Review
- Video Mobile Converter Review