1CLICK DVD COPY™ 5 is fast and easy-to-use software for copying DVD movies. This latest version now utilizes CPRx™ error correction technology to ensure the highest level of success copying the latest generation of DVD movies.Now you can make a perfect copy of a DVD movie with just...DOWNLOAD
|Android||Business & Productivity Tools|
|Games||Home & Personal|
|Internet & Networking||Multimedia & Design|
Image Open Save Dialog
Here’s how it works. Having purchased our library, you get a set of dll-files together with samples of integrating the library into programs written in C++, Delphi and Visual Basic program languages (Those programmers who use Visual Studio will find the ActiveX component in the package, which will make working with the library even easier.) Use the help file and the sample code available at our website to change the standard "Open/Save Dialog" call to "Image Open Save Dialog" call according to the logics of your program. That’s all.
Now, each time the user presses the button that initiates selecting and opening a graphics file, he’ll see the Open File dialog displaying a preview of the selected file (e.g. if he selects a DICOM file). The dialog will open the file, decipher it and transfer the deciphered file to your program. The dialog will do the same when saving a file, and this will allow the user to save the file into various formats.
Our library is not a graphics engine and it doesn't allow opening a graphics file not selected by user (this option might be necessary for a server-based solution or an automatic mode). The importance of this function for user-oriented applications is next to zero, and you can save quite an amount of money (the starting price for most graphics engines is about $900, and the average price is $1500-$3000, while sometimes there may be extra limitations as to the sphere of application and the number of needed licenses). Image Open Save Dialog is licensed once per application regardless of the number of copies you sell.
Requirements: Pentium IV, 5MB free space, 128Mb RAM
3d Image Tools | C# Component | C++ Dll | Development | Dicom | Graphics | Html save image | Image Control | Image Development | Image map tools | Image Open Save Dialog | Ocx Image Control | Open Image | Open Save Dialog | Save html image | Save Image To File | Save Web Page As Image | Tools | Web Development Tools | Webpage Image Save
- Open and Save Dialogs Toolkit - Open and Save dialogs toolkit allows you to open 50 graphics file types and save to 21 graphics file types from your application. This toolkit is free for noncommercial use. Commercial use require licensing.
- Online Image Editor - Online Image Editor is a browser-based tool for online photo and image editing. Online Image Editor provides an easy-to-use user interface which enables users to quickly and painlessly edit or create images, photos or graphics.
- TurboVB Mini Apps - TurboVB Mini Apps is a set of four tools for programming. It consists of the Component Registering Tool, VB Image Extractor, Recent Projects Controller and Pixel Color Tool
- Canvas Scientific Imaging Edition (Mac) - CANVAS 9 Scientific Imaging Edition blends native support for advanced imaging and DICOM support with Canvas' full range of vector illustration, image editing, page layout, web graphics, and desktop presentation features.
- Canvas Scientific Imaging Edition - CANVAS 9 Scientific Imaging Edition blends native support for advanced imaging and DICOM support with Canvas' full range of vector illustration, image editing, page layout, web graphics, and desktop presentation features.
- HTML Snapshot - HTML Snapshot ActiveX Component can do: Directly save the web page at a given URL into image in bmp, jpeg, tiff, gif or png format. i.e. html to image, html to jpg, html to image, html to tiff, html to gif convert html string, mht to images.
- ImageIN Professional for Servers - ImageIN is a unique COM Component, for server side applications development, enabling multi-layer image and text composition and manipulation at blazing speeds. A sample application (C# / Visual Studio .NET) is included.
- IC Imaging Control - Image acquisition SDK with uniform API for all kinds of image acquisition devices, such as FireWire cameras, frame grabbers and video to FireWire converters.
- Bokai Barcode Image Generator Java component (Barcode/JSP) - Bokai barcode image generator Java component generates barcode images in PNG or JPEG format without requiring your web server to run in graphics mode (X-Window). Your HTML pages can embed a bar code image URL (sevlet or JSP file) without programming.
- DBPix - Add Images to Access Easily and Efficiently with DBPix: the Access Image Control. Avoid ALL the Access Imaging Gotchas! * Easy development * No OLE bloat * Responsive forms * Lossless JPEG rotate * TWAIN * EXIF viewer * Try DBPix now!
- Intellexer Summarizer
- SMS Messaging SDK
- HS NMEA GPS C Source Library
- Mime4Net: Email and Mime parser for .Net
- Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Visual Basic
- Polyglot 3000
- PDF Maker
- Super 2d/3d Graph Library
- ANPOP POP3 Component Build
- Polyglot 3000
- PDF Security ActiveX
- .Net Grid
- PlotLab .NET
- VideoLab .NET
- HS TFTP C Source Library
- TX Text Control ActiveX Standard
- TX Text Control ActiveX Professional
- jZip Review
- License4J Review
- USB Secure Review
- iTestBot Review
- AbsoluteTelnet Telnet / SSH Client Review
- conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX Review
- conaito PPT2SWF SDK Review
- FastPictureViewer Review
- Ashkon MP3 Tag Editor Review
- Video Mobile Converter Review