Total Commander (former Wincmd) is an Explorer replacement for
Windows. This is the 32 bit version for Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000,
and XP. A 16 bit version is also available as tc16v656.zip.
Total Commander handles archives like subdirectories. It supports...
HelpConsole 2006 is the easiest way to create Help Systems and PDF manuals for your website or to distribute with your software products. Create a 'Help Center' within your existing website that your staff can easily update at anytime from anywhere. Publish online product manuals, product demos, FAQs, knowledgebase articles, PDF manuals, etc. The In-place editing feature allows your technical writers to quickly make changes to your online documentation after it has been published to your website.
Size: 8.0 MB | Download Counter: 2
Released: November 28, 2005 | Added: December 01, 2005 | Viewed: 468
If HelpConsole 2006 download does not start please click this:
Download Link 1
Can't download? Please inform us.
- HelpScribble - Full-featured, easy-to-use help authoring tool for creating WinHelp (.hlp), HTML Help (.chm), a printed manual and online documentation (on a web site) from the same source, from start to finish. Can import help files created with another tool.
- Help & Manual - Help & Manual is a stand-alone authoring tool with an integrated WYSIWYG editor. It creates all types of standard help files:
* HTML HELP
* Winhelp (.hlp)
* Browser help
* PDF manuals
* E-Books (for CD presentations)
* Printed user manuals
- RoboAuthor - The easy way to create professional Help systems and documentation for web-based and desktop software applications. One manual, one file. A single source document for HTMLHelp (.CHM) and WinHelp (.HLP) output, and plain HTML for Web. No coding reqd.
- for Windows Help Designer/Winhelp - Visagesoft for Windows?® Help Designer is a stand alone and true WYSIWYG Windows help authoring tool. It provides all the basic features of a Help authoring software
- Help Development Studio - Help Development Studio is a popular, full-featured, stand-alone help authoring tool, which is designed to create WinHelp, HTML Help, and Web Help files from the same source. Download your free trial copy now!
- MGTEK Help Producer - MGTEK Help Producer is a help authoring tool that allows you to create Microsoft HTML Help 1.0 files, Microsoft Help 2.0 help files, and web based content from a Microsoft Word document.
- QuickHelp - HtmlHelp - WebHelp - With QuickHelp you create your product documentation??s quick an easy.
The pros against html work shop, robohelp and other??s:
- HelpSmith - HelpSmith is a help authoring tool which lets you create CHM, Web Help, PDF, and Print Manuals without having to learn anything or code lots of HTML files. The product includes support for dynamic styles and many other useful features.
- Hyper Maker HTML - HTML Compiler that packages HTML pages, linked images, sounds, video and fonts in a single, stand-alone, encrypted file. An ebook can be compiled with some pages freely viewable and some restricted. Includes ebook installer. Does not require MSIE
- WinCHM - help authoring software - Help authoring software. Create Help file, Create Web-based help, Create CHM file, Create printable pages,
Create PDF manual easily and quickly.
Two versions: WinCHM Pro and WinCHM (Standard)