|Android||Business & Productivity Tools|
|Games||Home & Personal|
|Internet & Networking||Multimedia & Design|
Cost: $0.00 USD
Size: 589.7 KB
Download Counter: 13
Folder Jockey lets you keep as many shortcuts to folders on your hard drive as you want. You can click the Folder Jockey tray icon at any time to go right to what you need. You can assign hotkeys to your folder shortcuts, too -- for example, you can make Ctrl+Alt+D open your downloads folder instantly, instead of clicking Windows Explorer, clicking My Computer, clicking C:, clicking... you get the idea! And with Folder Jockey, setting a folder shortcut is as simple as right-clicking the folder.
Folder Jockey -- Get to your folders fast.
Requirements: Windows PC
Db explorer pro | Directory | Drive | Drive explorer | Explorer | Explorer dir | Explorer win 95 | Files | Folders | Hotkey | Hotkey Manager | Manager | Msn explorer us | Msn.explorer | Shortcuts | Tray | Windows Explorer | Windows Explorer Extensi | Windows Explorer Replace
- TrayIcon Explorer - TrayIcon Explorer allows you to quickly access any folder or disk drive on your system or network using the system tray and adds an icon to the system tray which when clicked brings up a menu containing shortcuts to the directories you use most often
- Active Tray - Active Tray is a fully customizable tray launcher, system tray manager, and hotkey manager, allowing you to create your own tray icons and multiple-item, cascading pop-up menus.
- Directory Scope - This software quickly identifies the size of your folders, files, and directories as you scroll through Explorer. You will never wonder where all the free space went again.
- WinHide - Quickly hide your working programs and windows. The hidden programs are not displayed in the Taskbar, in Ctrl-Alt-Del list or in task manager.
- Access Folders - Access Folders is a fine Windows enhancement that keeps all of your directories and sub-directories within easy reach. The program integrates into Windows' standard Save As/Open dialogs which are used by most applications.
- Handy Folders - You need to get to a location and you're tired of constant roaming about this multilevel folder structure? Install Handy Folders and get instant access to whatever you need. Here you can get to a location through different, yet equally short ways.
- Explorer Tab - Explorer Tab is powerful toolbar add-on for Windows Explorer, tabbed interface to allow users to find and organize their files in new ways, bookmarks feature allow users to access to most used folder quickly without browsing file directory tree.
- Launcher - Launcher is an easy-to-use personal shortcut manager to launch all kinds of files and programs. Drag-and-drop operations are supported; this means that when Launcher is in "Manage Items" mode, one can configure shortcuts by "dragging" files.
- WinNc.Net - WinNc.Net is a file manager for Windows XP and 2000/ME/98/95 that replaces the use of the existing Windows Explorer. WinNc uses the same key shortcuts and the same mouse functionality as a well known filemanager for DOS called Norton Commander.
- PS Tray Factory - PS Tray Factory is a system tray icons manager that will allows you to: hide low-activity icons from a system tray into special menu,change the order of icons in the system tray (sort tray icons),restore icons in system tray at crash Explorer.
- Total Commander
- Hard Drive Mechanic
- Export Lotus Notes Address Book
- Notes to Outlook
- Secure File Vault
- EASEUS Partition Manager
- Drive Discovery
- BootIt Next Generation
- DiskSavvy Server
- Hard Drive Mechanic
- Active SMART
- Outlook Recovery
- FlashPhoenix Photo Recovery
- Recovery For SQL Server
- jZip Review
- License4J Review
- USB Secure Review
- iTestBot Review
- AbsoluteTelnet Telnet / SSH Client Review
- conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX Review
- conaito PPT2SWF SDK Review
- FastPictureViewer Review
- Ashkon MP3 Tag Editor Review
- Video Mobile Converter Review