The Bat! is a powerful, highly configurable, yet easy to use, email client for the casual user or the power user, the home or the office. Unlimited multiple accounts and multiple users Familiar Explorer-style folders for organizing messages Easily configurable user interface with message...DOWNLOAD
|Business & Productivity Tools||Desktop|
|Home & Personal||Internet & Networking|
|Multimedia & Design||Operating Systems|
FastCRC Library Download
A fast, highly optimized implementation of popular checksum algorithms: CRC32, CRC16, CRC16C (CRC-CCITT). The library allows to calculate checksums for files, memory blocks, strings, blobs, streaming data. It is quick, flexible, easy to use. It supports 3 interfaces: FastCRC API (the API can be used as is, or it can be used to create wrappers for languages that can use DLL or LIB), C++ Interface (C++ wrapper classes to FastCRC API), and FastCRC Type Library (includes all declarations for accessing the functionality from programming languages that can reference a .TLB, such as VB 5.0, VB 6.0, VBA, etc). It allows static/dynamic linking. It has no external dependencies such as MFC DLLs, COM/DCOM or other component. The help file has C, C++ and Visual Basic examples showing how to add checksum calculations to Windows applications quickly and easily.
- QuickHash Library - Fast, highly optimized implementation of hash, checksum, HMAC algorithms: MD2,MD4,MD5,SHA-1,SHA-2(256,384,512),RIPEMD(128,160,256,320),PANAMA,TIGER,CRC-32,CRC-16,CRC-CCITT,ADLER32. Allows calculations for files, memory blocks, strings,streaming data.
- MSCCrypto for Linux - MSCCrypto includes collection of the best encryption and hashing algorithms: RSA, AES, Blowfish, Twofish, MD5, SHA1 and 32-bit CRC checksum. Includes PGP/OpenPGP compatible component
- AccuHash - Utility for protecting the integrity and verifying the accuracy of data files using checksum calculation algorithms, uses XML-based and Unicode-enabled checksum file format, and has the integrated checksum calculator. Supports the SFV and MD5SUM.
- Hasher - Program for inspecting the integrity of files. You used to download, compress or decompress, burn, back up data or do simple file copies? Are you sure that these operations be successful? Check with Hasher.
- Fsum Frontend - This is a Windows frontend for the fsum command line utility by Slavasoft.
- Advanced CheckSum Verifier - Comprehensive SFV and MD5 checksum utility for Windows. The handy and fast utility for protecting the integrity of files. It will allow you to verify the accuracy of your data after you burn a CD or transfer a files over a network.
- HTML Snapshot - HTML Snapshot ActiveX Component can do: Directly save the web page at a given URL into image in bmp, jpeg, tiff, gif or png format. i.e. html to image, html to jpg, html to image, html to tiff, html to gif convert html string, mht to images.
- Hyper Hasher Suite - The ultimate hashing utility! The Hyper Hasher Suite allows you to calculate 26 different hash/checksum and HMAC values for any file on your system, while the HashFile utility adds support for MD5 & SFV file creation and verification.
- Polar SpellChecker Component - Polar SpellChecker Component adds SpellChecking capability to your Windows and Web based applications. It includes 14 free-to-download dictionaries fully functional with the trial version. Full source code comes with the component - at no extra cost.
- RTF-to-HTML DLL - Component for convert RTF and Text in to HTML, XHTML. The DLL component is absolutely standalone and does not require Microsoft Word or other word-processors. Developers my call it from Visual Basic, C#, VB.Net, Delphi, Java etc.
- Program Flow chart Generator
- Easy Pocket PC Installer
- Office Viewer ActiveX Control
- SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for C/C++
- Winsock Interface Library for C/C++
- RichView (C++Builder version)
- Game Editor
- eDocEngine VCL
- Lingobit Extractor
- Auto Protocol Builder
- jZip Review
- License4J Review
- USB Secure Review
- iTestBot Review
- AbsoluteTelnet Telnet / SSH Client Review
- conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX Review
- conaito PPT2SWF SDK Review
- FastPictureViewer Review
- Ashkon MP3 Tag Editor Review
- Video Mobile Converter Review