The Bat! is a powerful, highly configurable, yet easy to use, email client for the casual user or the power user, the home or the office. Unlimited multiple accounts and multiple users Familiar Explorer-style folders for organizing messages Easily configurable user interface with message...DOWNLOAD
|Business & Productivity Tools||Desktop|
|Home & Personal||Internet & Networking|
|Multimedia & Design||Operating Systems|
ADDA(Advanced Data Dictionary Architect) Download
ADDA is a multipurpose toolkit for designing, creating and maintaining the database layer throughout the entire application lifecycle.
*Database primary planning.
*Keep track of most recent changes.
*Automatically deploy changes.
*Using pool of columns for common use to speed up development time.
*CASE like database display.
*End user can add customized tables and columns.
*Instant automatic database creation.
*Fully automatic upgrade of customer's database.
*Open file format (XML).
*Reverse-engineer existing databases.
*Generate SQL creation scripts.
*Report on all changes and errors.
*Print data dictionary.
Classic development tools specializing in database applications such as FoxPro, Magic or Clarion rely heavily on data dictionary. Metadata coupled with application code reduces chaos and speeds up development. Modern IDEs for .NET, such as MS Visual Studio, Borland Delphi and Borland C# Builder although supplied with powerful tools, lack the strong link to the database structure.
ADDA is the perfect solution for this niche. It provides convenient and easy to manage data dictionary, as well as complete upgrade solution and customization capabilities for advanced end users.
ADDA is an excellent supplement to the modern development tools. Not only it organizes database-related metadata, but also transforms the long tedious procedure of database upgrade to a single click, eliminating the very need of DBA presence on site. Given its easy deployment, it is even more effective for large scale application users.Save time and money developing databases.
- Talking Dictionary - Talking Dictionary is a speech enabled encyclopedic dictionary that can be used with or without a screen reader. The dictionary is based on the Wordnet 2.1 database and contains over 250,000 words. These include historical figures, slang and jargon.
- Dictionary Organizer Deluxe - Dictionary software that allows you to create your own dictionary, terminology or glossary books.
- ASPFileSaver - ASP component to save file uploads. Files can be saved to disk or exported as binary data for use by a database or other component. Functions are available to read form variables. Free trial.
- ECTACO Partner Dictionary English <-> Japanese for Pocket PC - This dictionary has a word database of 400.000 entries and allows instant word translation and reverse translation.
- Hunter Dictionary II - Hunter Dictionary II is a free multifunction online dictionary for translating English word to Chinese, English or Japanese. It is also an specialized dictionary for thesaurus and computing terms.
- AnyLexic - Advanced software for working with terminology database, creating, editing and dictionaries. AnyLexic ensures terminology consistency especially for technical translators. Full Unicode support. Import and export supports TXT, CSV, XLS.
- Hunter Dictionary - Hunter Chinese Dictionary functions as an English-to-Chinese online dictionary. It is a specialized Internet Browser, user can use it to browse the online Internet Dictionary Service (e.g. Yahoo Chinese Dictionary) to get the Chinese meaning.
- LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> French for Sony Ericsson P800/P900 - Lingvosoft Dictionary for Sony Ericsson is the perfect addition to your mobile device. It turns your Smartphone into a mobile translation tool that is always at hand. It features a searchable bidirectional database of 400,000 words and phrases.
- LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> German for Sony Ericsson P800/P900 - Lingvosoft Dictionary for Sony Ericsson is the perfect addition to your mobile device. It turns your Smartphone into a mobile translation tool that is always at hand. It features a searchable bidirectional database of 400,000 words and phrases.
- IBXExTrees lib - IBXExTreeView/List/ComboBox components for work with Interbase/Firebird/Yaffil tables with use IBX database access library
- Form Resizer (For Microsoft Access)
- DBDesigner 4
- CASE Studio 2
- Query Tool (using ADO)
- Universal SQL Editor
- Advanced Data Import
- TOAD for SQL Server
- 4TOPS Excel Import for MS Access 97
- TextPipe Pro
- Universal SQL Editor
- TextPipe Pro
- Easy Query Builder
- DTM Schema Reporter
- dotNet Protector
- Debugger for MySQL
- GEODLL32 (Deutsch)
- DBF to PDB
- jZip Review
- License4J Review
- USB Secure Review
- iTestBot Review
- AbsoluteTelnet Telnet / SSH Client Review
- conaito VoIP SDK ActiveX Review
- conaito PPT2SWF SDK Review
- FastPictureViewer Review
- Ashkon MP3 Tag Editor Review
- Video Mobile Converter Review